Thursday, March 31, 2016

NEW ART...Jevlin Voyles


Above: The Seer: March 18, 2016. (FS) color pencils and sketch pencils. 
Below: My Hand: I traced my hand and then used the outline to make the picture with color pencils and sketch pencils. March 18, 2016. 



Above: When I opened my sketchbook I was sitting at a table (FS) and across from me there was a woman doing word search puzzles from a book. In front of her was a Diet Dr. Pepper bottle filled with tea. Bottle of Tea is the sketch I did with color pencils and sketch pencils. March 29, 2016. 
Below: The Monk: Color pencils and sketch pencils. March 29, 2016. 



Above:  Android: March 29, 2016. color pencils and sketch pencils. 
Below: Runner: color pencils and sketch pencils. As I guide I used the first page of a comic book called LOGAN'S RUN by Marvel Comics. March 29, 2016. 



Above: Power of the Eyes: sketch pencils with some orange and yellow color penciling. March 29, 2016. 
Below: Four Trees: March 29, 2016. color pencils and sketch pencils. 




Above: Bedroom Television: sketch pencils. March 30, 2016. 
Below: Girl Behind the Mask: March 30, 2016. color pencils and sketch pencils. 


Below: Woman: color pencils and sketch pencils. 


No comments:

Post a Comment