Saturday, April 9, 2016

IT'S GETTING TIME TO... by Jevlin Voyles


ABOVE: Woman Zombie (March 31, 2016). color pencils and sketch pencils. 
BELOW: Woman with a Haircut (April 3, 2016) color pencils, sketch pencils, oil pastel pencil, maybe some acrylic paint. 



ABOVE: Not Good (April 3, 2016) sketch pencil, color pencil. acrylic paint. 
BELOW: Holy Man and a Short-Haired Woman (April 3, 2016). ink pen, sketch pencil, color pencil, acrylic paint. 




ABOVE:Android Dreams of Electric Sheep (April 3, 2016) sketch pencil, color pencil, acrylic paint and possibly Sharpie marker.
BELOW: Pig Man on the Wing (April 3, 2016)  ink pen, acrylic paint, Sharpie marker (?)



ABOVE: Fresh Start in a Room. April 5, 2016. sketch pencil. This drawing is a POV from the table where I sit when I do many of my drawings. At the bottom of this page is the first drawing I did from this room after drawing a picture of the room. On the right side of the picture (but not far right) this is an image of a water fountain and beyond that water fountain is a door and through that door is a place where I teach an art class once a month (but not every month).
BELOW: The Owl (April 6, 2016). sketch pencil. This was done while looking at a picture of an owl which came up in an image search.



ABOVE: I Am a Bad Drawing (April 8, 2016). This drawing was done while sitting at the table whose Point-Of-View (POV) is depicted in the sketch called Fresh Start in a Room. 

     I'm been feeling depressed and been dealing with headaches all week. I've been making video and uploading it to YouTube in preparation for doing enigma films for the "Architect" project I'm planning. Thursday night I resumed work on the Elizabeth Deer Story website. Last night on HULU I watched an art documentary called Almost There. About a week or more ago I finished reviewing films for the Scruffy City Film Festival. A few days ago they published their festival schedule on their website. 
     Ironically the last picture on this page is called I Am a Bad Drawing. I wrote this on the picture at the very beginning before I added colored and penciled in the grey parts. Once the picture was finished I actually liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment